Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Go Back...

While working procrastinating on the research of my internet dating paper, I was perusing one of my many daily blogs I check, and while going back into their archives, I stumbled across a video that was posted asking 50 people in Chicago to recall their their all time favorite memory. I watched, and I thought about mine. I can't name just one, so I'm naming my top 10. And I'm not starting with 1. So in no particular order, here they are: Drumroll please...

30) Winter/Spring 2009
31) Running the 2011 Mini Marathon
32) Surprise birthday trip to Chicago
33) Nuptials of the year
34) Stock the Bar 2009
35) Christmas Cruise
36) Too many to count Summers in Michigan
37) Surprising Dad For Fathers Day
38) Hearing Forever Young one last time
39) April 27, 2006
40) Taylor Swift concert- I know it hasn't happened yet, but let's face it. It will be one of my top  favorites.

"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose." - The Wonder Years. 


-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. aww Sara girl I love your blog. and I love this whole listing thing :)

    ReplyDelete