Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happiness Is...

*New studying music. Nothing better to accompany reading 30 extra pages for class because you had a "moment" and thought that the numbers on the side were the page numbers. Too bad they were chapters.

*Breaking out the Fall wardrobe of jeans, warm jackets, and long sleeved shirts. Oh, and the occasional  everyday appearance of flip flops.

*Taking a batch of they should have been my world famous brownies to Shenanigans, but instead they were 80 percent raw. Took them in anyway, people asking "Sara. These are so good. What did you do to them?" My answer? Bake them at 350º for 28 minutes, put in fridge, realize that they are no where near cooked, put them back in for 15 minutes at 400º, take them out, realize they're still raw, look at clock that says 12:30 AM, give up and put them in freezer.

* Meeting my new best friend George. George is wonderful. George made me two new car keys, washed my car, and replaced my tail light. (That story is coming. Soon.) Because it's a good one alright.

* Joker. All weekend. He's special.

* Realize that I'm in the home stretch of TV re-runs. Two weeks from Thursday, a solid two hours of McDreamy. And don't get me started on the possibility of the original cast leaving.

* Dreary, slow, fun, mornings at Shenanigans. You like dreary, and slow days Sara? Yes. I know. I'm odd.

* The fact that I've kept my room 95 percent clean for the last two weeks. I know. It really shouldn't be that hard. But it's not my forte. What exactly is my forte? Decoupaging, brownies, texting, blogging and celebrity gossip.

* Queso macaroni and cheese. Best recipe/idea ever.

*It takes approximately 5ish Halloween Oreo's to use an entire JIF On The Go Individual Peanut Butter. Don't judge. And yes. I will fully and gladly admit I got the idea thanks to Lilo because of the 1998 totes awk remake of The Parent Trap. Speaking of Lilo, court appearance October 5th for probation check up. 45 hours of service completed? Wait. I'm pretty sure that number hasn't changed since June. Yikes.

* Luke Russert. Twitter marathons. All night.

"You Is Kind, You Is Smart, You Is Important."
-The Help 

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment