Monday, September 5, 2011

Apple Cider And Elevator Love Letters...

I've got a major case of the, seriously Sara, what are you doing up at 1:00 AM when you have to be up in seven hours book of thoughts. Legggo.

*The University Maryland football team's uniforms look like test dummies.
*Pulled out the sweatpants and long sleeve t-shirt for the first time this season.
*Registered for my next 5K. Outrunning Autism.
*Sleeping in till 11:00, and not setting my alarm, may have been the best decision I made all Labor Day.
*Spring and Fall hate me.
*Major developments on the Thanksgiving Holiday home front. Details as they emerge.
*Curry chicken left overs for days.
*Halloween Oreo's have finally arrived.
*Kim Kardashian Humphrie's engagement ring? Jaw. Dropping. Gorgeous.
*And then there were two.
*T-48 hours until the official kickoff to the NFL season. Looks like I'll be here to witness it.

On another note, I need your help. In one of my classes, we have been asked required to write a research paper on interpersonal communications or Public Relations and advertising. Well, obviously I went with the interpersonal communication aspect of it, and I've always told myself, that if I have to research something, I may as well research something fun. So what do you think I went with? Who only knows Sara. Just tell us. Internet dating. Yes. While that may be a broad topic, this is where I need your help. If (keyword IF) any of you fellow followers, feel comfortable doing so, and would be willing to share your story if you have ever experienced internet dating, I'd love to hear it. You can email me, Facebook me, call me, text me, or heck even send me a smoke signal, I'd love to hear your experience.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment