Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Need A Blog. Stat...

And so my friends, your wish has been granted. I've noticed that my form of blogging has changed from one (semi) clear idea, to a bunch of Sara's random thoughts. And while I do have some stories up my sleeve, the thoughts have not come to mind, and so, as I sit on the cold, hard floor of my pitch black dark bathroom, while the sound of raindrops, and my Celine Dion Holiday Pandora station plays in the background, it's time for another rousing round of Sara's rambles: Governor's Cup Edition.

*After a miserable four years, this gem has finally made it into the appropriate hands. Our annual in state rivalry football game was this weekend, and after weeks of speculation for both teams, UL's true Freshman second string quarterback was the hero of the game after our starting QB was injured in the second quarter of the game and did not return until the last seconds of the game to take a knee to win the game. 


*Speaking of sports, it seems as if I have found a replacement for the pants. Yes. THE pants. While I know that the pants will never be able to be replaced, my UL sweatshirt have taken over the responsibilities. And did I proudly sport my sweatshirt at Shenanigan's? Heck yes I did. 

* I forgot just how wonderful HOMEMADE Chocolate chip cookies taste. I mean, Nestle TollHouse makes a mean cookie, but there is nothing better than homemade. 

* Paula Abdul is short  Fun sized. 

* It is looking like more and more that the bridge that was shut down two weeks ago, may never be re-opened. Just. My. Luck. 

* The Oreo cabinet will be mine. :) 

* When I said Spring and Fall hate me, I forgot to mention that pollen hates me too. Yea, I'm one of those kids.

* Outrunning Autism 5K is next weekend. I've got to get back on the training wagon. 

* FINALLY!! The week of TV premieres have finally arrived. I'll just go ahead and forewarn you now. Please do not call me between the hours of 8-9 Tuesday night, or the hours of 9:00-11:00 Thursday night. 

"Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much"
-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment