Thursday, October 27, 2011

2 AM And I'm Still Awake Writing A Blog...

First of all, don't get too comfortable with me blogging every other day. You can expect that on extended breaks. Now on to the real business. Let me share my thoughts from this five day marathon of where I eat, sleep, and breathe this paper on finding mr. right.

* I could not tell you the last time I drank a full diet coke before this week. This week, I've lost track of how many I have consumed. Thank goodness mi familia stocks up on it like we're preparing for war.

* I thought Tuesday was Thursday, and I thought Thursday was Friday. That's how bad I have my days and nights mixed up.

* Thank goodness a genius by the name of Tim Westergren invented Pandora Radio.

* "Sara, what have you eaten today?" Um, some dinosaur fruit snacks, and...

* Most people sit down at a desk to do work. Why do you need a desk when you have an entire living room floor to spread your papers out on?

* I couldn't tell you what happened on this weeks Grey's Anatomy. That's a first.

* I've been able to catch up with my good friends Kathie Lee and Hoda.

* While it was huge sigh of relief to find out that my paper deadline had been extended to 8 AM Friday morning, the thought of more editing this weekend makes me want to cry.

* But the good in all this? I was able to witness the ah-ma-zing 10th inning come back of the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 6 of the World Series at Busch Stadium. I thought all of this was supposed to be over Wednesday!?

* And if you haven't already, you should really YouTube Sophia Grace. Totes. Adorbs.

Rid. ic. lous.

-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. i spent all day, and i mean ALL DAY, thinking it was wednesday. we seem to be on the same wave length here. lol

    ReplyDelete