Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Comes Love Then Comes Google...

Because I love each and everyone of you, I thought I'd drop in for a visit.

 With the amount of things I have to do this week, it's a godsend that I'm closing one day this week. Thanks schedule gods. 

 To those of you who missed out on the Michigan St. vs. Wisconsin game Saturday night, I'm sorry. #miracle. 

 It's gonna be awfully quiet. 

 The birthday dinner menu has changed: Brie en croute, homemade spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, and garlic bread. And birthday banana pudding. It's the only thing getting me through the next 10 days. 

 Looks like I'll be able to get one more day out of jorts. Yesssssss sir. 

 UL and UK won this weekend. 

 Thursdays are Sara days. And a part of Sara days involves that at promptly 9:00 I am given the main TV as a part of my 2 days a week that I ask for it. (Tuesdays being the other night) and Thursday night, I was given it, only to discover that the local ABC station had a massive power outage that also included their generator to go out as well. Thursdays. 9:00. Ummm. Doesn't LG&E know that I need my Grey's? Yea, so cut to the chase. There was no Grey's until Sunday afternoon, and at 1:00 I was busy doing homework. And don't say I can watch it on the internet. I can. But come on, we all know it's better on the screen. Thank goodness for DVR. 

 As long as we're on the subject of Television, I was informed that the World Series will be finished by Wednesday!!!!! That means another thing: No. Baseball. Until. APRIL. Best words I've typed all day. 

 Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon debuted Roc and Roe on 20/20. Um. Roc in a full suede suit? Totes adorbs. And Roe looks straight up like Mariah when she was a baby. 

 I've lost the Oreo cabinet. 

 "Sara what are you listening to?" Oh ya know. Just some of your typical Christmas music. "Already?" Yes already. Target already has their Christmas stuff out. 

 I've put my order in for gLee Christmas Volume 2. Like I said, it's never too early for some gLee Christmas. Duh. 

 Team Tervis Tumbler. 

 One of my new favorite flowers: Pinstripe carnations. 

 Currently on the hunt for a killer Thanksgiving outfit to go with my Charlie's Angels Shoes. Black pants aren't gonna cut it. 

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment