Monday, October 10, 2011

From A Scream To A Whisper...

*"Hi Sara. How was your day?" Eh. It was okay. "Well if it makes you feel any better, your sister went to the doc in the box, and was diagnosed with a sinus infection." Awesome. If there was a one goal I had all weekend, it was to NOT get sick. This was the weekend I had been waiting for since July, and I wasn't going to get any where near sick germs. I just couldn't.  Fast forward 24 hours. I take a nap. After taking a much needed two hour nap, I wake up with a sore throat. And don't think I'm not going to Taylor Swift. Because I am. Am I extremely disappointed I won't be squealing my throat out with 20,000 other screaming fans? Yes. Will I let it ruin the night? Heck. NO. 

*Oh and on top of this sickness; why don't you ask who's working six days this week? Why do I always get sick at such the wrong time? 

* I received my "Dear Sara, your shipment of the new iPhone 4S has been shipped. If you would like to track your shipment, click here." email. So I clicked. Too bad it's still in CHINA. 

* Reason 20300303 I hate baseball. No gLee till NOVEMBER.  

* After being forced to witness two horrific losses in football, it makes me want basketball season even more. 

* Sara received her very OWN pint of the first batch of PEPPERMINT STICK ice cream. Maybe being sick isn't so bad after all. 

* 76 days until Christmas!!! What does that mean? 66 Days until Christmas break. Family. Reading. And lots of it. Christmas Music. 31 days of having a perfectly good excuse to watch A Christmas Story. Noodles. Sleeping. Amazing Christmas dinners galore. 

* I have successfully gotten Shenanigan headquarters employees addicted to Panera. I smell lots of catered breakfasts this Winter. #winning. 

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment