Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Madness Has Got To Stop...

     What madness you ask? The madness of me going to bed after midnight. I don't remember the last time I went to bed, never the less fell asleep before midnight. The madness has to stop with people getting hurt. I'll just leave it at that.
     I've never been a fan of Halloween, until I received one of the best texts I've gotten in a while. Monday, I won't be the average Shenanigan's worker. I was notified that I will be dressing up as a cowgirl as a member of the village people. I don't call it Shenanigan's for nothing. Oh, and don't worry. There will be pictures to come.
     I worked a 7-3 shift Saturday, and to my surprise when I arrived at my car to leave the house, there was ICE on the windshield. I know, I know, I shouldn't be complaining about a simple layer of ice while 2.5 million people are without power on the east coast from Mother Nature dropping a foot of snow on them.
     On Friday, Brian Williams of NBC Nightly News fame, filled in for Matt Lauer on the TODAY Show. While he does have 55,000 Twitter followers, he has yet to tweet one single thing. Pathetic? Yes. But waking up to Luke Russert tweeting, "#IfBrianTweets, I'll do the dougie on live T.V." Dear Brian Williams. What do I have to do to get you to tweet so I can see my boyfriaaaaannd follow through with this act?
     The St. Louis Cardinals won the world series!!! My favorite part about the game? When all the players dive on each other and act like they're 5.
     The banana pudding has been ordered!!!! 'Sup birthday week.
     The National Basketball Association has cancelled all games through November.
     Chick-Fil-A re-opens and gLee returns on the same night. What a glorious night that will be.
     In other sports news: UL won their second Big East football game in a row. The last time that happened? Five years ago. And UK pulled out the black uniforms with blue helmets.  A very fierce look, but yet a very loosing look. Oh. Snap.
     As much as I love football, I'm so ready for this:


     Five. Solid. Months. Oh yea, I think I forgot to mention that we've been ranked #9 in the nation by the Associated Press. nbd. 

 -Sara- 

1 comment:

  1. omg omg. i feel your pain with the after-midnight sleeping. you know it's bad when you actually NEED a nap EVERYDAY. and i experience the snow! never in my life have i seen snow in october before. CRAZY. and i miss you crazy girl!!!

    ReplyDelete