Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might...

* I wish I hadn't looked at the ingredients of my beloved peppermint stick ice cream. I discovered that they put beet juice in my ice cream. Gross.

* I wish that I could be frolicking in the wonderful land of fruit baskets. Too bad that's not for another four and a half weeks.

* I wish that it will be 50ยบ and rainy next Friday.

* I wish that baseball would hurry up and finish up the season.

* I wish I had time to run. I miss those good ol' days.

* I wish that there is one day that I don't have to do anything. Oh wait. That's called Christmas Break.

* I wish I had better time management skills. Because this whole going to bed at 2 AM thing isn't working out for me.

That's all my wishes for today, but in the mean time, I'm starting to enjoy this new routine of blogging after a night of sitting on the floor for hours on end looking up what was interesting information at one point, but has now turned into I'm never paying sixty dollars a month to find mr right. Blogging after a night of scholarly writing is a much needed relief. You want to hear whats on my to-do list this weekend? I know you do. Friday: Banana pudding day, work, and start finding information on Biology presentation. Saturday: Work, make homemade spaghetti sauce!! More research for biology. Saturday night football!!! Sunday: More homework.  To sum things up: Turkey day, you can not come soon enough.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment