Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sweet As A Biscuit...

For those of you who actually have a life and have given up on Lindsay for the last time, I applaud you. When I blogged about her having a progress report court date a few weeks back, I thought it would be the same ol same ol. Oh no. Reports came into several of my handy dandy gossip sites that she had been fired from the Women's Center for missing not one, not two, not three, but NINE volunteer visits. When I had read these reports, I figured she had been recently fired. Oh no. More like August. I don't know how she kept it a secret for this long, but she kept it, and in the mean time, her "people" had arranged her to make up the hours at the Red Cross. And how appropriate was it that all of this came out within days of her check up? And don't I recall Judge Sautner laying down the law and giving the whatever you do, I don't want to see you again spiel last time she was in court? Yea, that's what I thought. Fast forward to Wednesday at 10 AM PT where Lindsay would arrive in what I think has to be one of my favorite outfits of a white dress and klassy gold pumps. Per usus, I once again was scheduled to work, but thank goodness to the the geniuses at CNN, they were able to develop a LIVE video app that I promptly downloaded, and happened to be on lunch, and happened to see and hear Lindsay get the reprimands of Judge Sautner, hear Lindsay's probation be revoked and have bail be set at 100,000 buckaroos, and see Lindsay be handcuffed and taken into custody. Bail paid. "Off to show the judge that she can follow her orders and do 16 hours of community service, but then show up 40 minutes late." She will have a formal hearing November 2nd at which we probably won't see her until the Presidential elections. Yes you heard me. The 2012 elections.

Dear St Louis Cardinals and Texas Rangers, I need one team (preferably the Cardinals) to win this series in four games. I need gLee back ASAP.

Siri is my new best friend.

The fact that I was forced to pull out my heavy sweater today, and then I look at the 10 day forecast with a high of 73ยบ on Tuesday? Something isn't right here.

I don't know how she does it, but Shonda Rhimes did it again. She pulled me back into the wonderful fantasy world of Meredith and McDreamy.

In an attempt to help prepare us for our semester ending speech, my professor is giving us an impromptu question that we must get up and answer in front of the class. So what doe he ask? "Name one thing you are passionate and why." And of course, the first thing out of my mouth is my blog. Such great advertising.

A cell phone free birthday dinner and cake and ice cream ? Whoa. Dream big.

Season finale of Jersey Shore? Buzzkill.

My beloved peppermint stick ice cream went from a white based peppermint to a pink based peppermint. Don't know how I feel about that.

20/20 EXCLUSIVE: We finally get to see what all the hoopla is about with Mariah Carey's twins.

A race in December, two races in January, and a race in February. I forgot how addicting these things can become.

I know, I know. I still haven't blogged the T-Swift concert. I'll get there. Just hold your horses. I'll leave you with this: I thought Lady Gaga was the best concert I've ever seen. Oh no. So. Wrong.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment