Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This Is Wacky...

I'm clearly writing this for my own history records, so that one day in freezing cold December I can say, do I REALLY want this kind of weather back? What kind of weather you ask? 


This kind of weather. Because honestly, I can't tell you the last time I witnessed rain. Oh wait. Yes I can. July 12th I believe? Rain man strikes again. I know I've said I don't like rain, but the whole sunny and blue skies kind of days are starting to get a little old. Is there rain in sight? NOPE. According to the local news station blogs, there were 24 days in the 90's and the lowest low for the month of July was 69 degrees for a mere 30 minutes. Yes a whole 30 minutes out of 24 hours. 
     The other component that needs to go away? Humidity. It's sad and gross that by the time I drive from my driveway to my hostess with the mostess's driveway, my back is soaked in sweat. I'd like to be able to walk to my car and be able to breathe. And I know I'm not the only one complaining. 
     Quick life update: I received the best call Sunday afternoon. My computer was ready. I owe Apple a pan of brownies. Warrior Dash: I'd rather not talk about it. Macaroni Grill does not have enough locations. Jersey Shore returns to my rather long list of worthless TV Thursday night. Working for the next five days in a row after working the last two. What does that mean? Working. 7. Days. Straight.
     51 days until sweaters, apples, and highs in the 70's. 

-Sara- 

1 comment:

  1. woop woop to 51 more days!! and I think we should organize a rain dance soon.. lol

    ReplyDelete