Monday, August 15, 2011

Cheeseburger In Paradise...

As I'm about to embark on a five day work journey, I thought I might give you a run down of the happenings in life. Ready... Set...Go! 


* I guess the biggest breaking news around here is, public schools are now 2 days late starting the  school year. How is that possible? Does a 20 minute in and out freak storm knocking out power to a third of the city explain it? Sara, did you lose power? Nope. #winning. 


* I saw the gLee 3D movie Sunday night. gLee has a movie? Sure thing. The best money I've spent all week? Yes. By seeing the movie did it prove that I'm an official gLeek? Yesssss sirrrr. Will I buy the movie because I'm that obsessed? That, I don't know. 


* I have good news and bad news. The good news is, while outlet shopping this past weekend, I found an absolutely adorable dress that may have replaced my other favorite but we're not talking about it dress. The bad news? The lost dress has officially been placed on the missing wardrobe list. 


* I'll go ahead and forewarn you; my phone has decided to go crazy on me. It randomly likes to go from silent to ring on it's own. While I do have my phone in my hand 24/7, (minus school, work and driving) I'll do my best to answer calls. 


* While I can hardly wait for fall to arrive, I forgot to mention one small minor detail; I have to learn 20 different kinds of Apples. My favorite? Honey crisp. And yes, I'm an apple snob. I had a bad experience with a Red Delicious apple that was mushy, and just blah. While I do realize that was in second grade, I can't bring myself to like any other kind but Honey Crisp. Want to try one? The really good Pennsylvania Honey Crisp only last till mid October. 


*I'm sure you remember reading how obsessed I am with Grey's Anatomy. It wasn't until this past week, that I am officially bored with the Season 6 DVD. Sara? Bored with Grey's Anatomy?! Yes. Maybe because I've watched it for almost a year straight, but come September 13th, I won't mind going to bed, because I'll have new episodes to watch. 


-Sara- 

1 comment:

  1. Sara Gray. I love this blog. And you know you are a true Paul's Girl when you become an apple snob (heck, I'm an apple snob and I don't even eat them!!). And my family didn't lose power either #winningmajor

    ReplyDelete