Sunday, August 7, 2011

I've Had The Time Of My Life...

And I owe it all to you. No really. I do. You are the reason I keep blogging. I'm not trying to be corny here, but honestly, I don't see projects to a finish, or keep on top of them. But this blog is something I'm kinda sorta madly in love with, and I love that this has become my personal outlet that I can relive the highlights (too many to choose from) and the lowlights. (Taylor Swift being postponed, and dropping my summer class).
     While this 100th post happens to fall on my one year blogaversery, I thought it would be only appropriate that I blog about my year in review.

August 7, 2010:  www.saraspills.blogspot is born. 


September: Family friends Labor Day weekend wedding, discover that there can never be enough cheese in life.


October: Attend Grand opening of the new downtown arena. 

 

November:  Turn another year older, take a slight blog vacation, fall ill over Thanksgiving Break.


December: Finals week, family spends Christmas up north.


January: Write 50th blog, announce I'll be running the Mini Marathon!


February: Training for mini continues, discover the meaning of normalcy.


March:  GAGA. Buy THE bathing suit.



April: Wrap Up the Semester, The Royal Wedding, Run The Mini Marathon!!!


May: Start Summer school, announce Warrior Dash, drop out of Summer school. 


June: Lose my favorite dress, surprise Dad in Florida for Father's Day!


July: Taylor Swift post poned, Spend 2 Fabulous weeks frolicking along the shores of Lake Michigan.


AUGUST 7, 2011: Write my 100th post on my blogs one year birthday! This past year has been full of ups and downs, and I can't wait to see where this next year of ridiculousness takes me. On a personal note, thanks for sticking around and getting chuckles out of my life. I love hearing the reactions from my followers, and like I said earlier, ya'll are the ones who keep me going in this business! Here's to another 100 posts!

-Sara-

1 comment: