Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Great Chi Lives Here...

I know I haven't written a real blog in who knows how long, but I feel like if I can just get through this week, I should be back to regular scheduled blogging. But in the mean time, here are some random thoughts.
     So Sara, how do you achieve great chi? Well, that I can't go into details, but if you really want to know, here's what you need; a homemade smoothie, a mind of determination, your one day off until Sunday, and 12 hours worth of energy. Yes. I "cleaned" my room for essentially 12 hours straight. With the occasional lunch and dinner break. And before all you moms out there say, "how did your room get that messy?!" First off all, you could see 85 percent of the carpet. Second of all, this past Spring I went through and donated six banana boxes worth of clothes. So it wasn't like I spent all day doing that. Third of all, it was a lot of cleaning of clutter, and using a shop-vac to clean the insides of my closets. I'm that obsessed. Fourth of all, it also involved many trips to the washer and dryer, and then back to my room to put it away. Fifth of all, as much as I dreaded some parts of the day, it was a day of me. I'll end it at that.
     I'm ready to start school (shocking. I know) Because there comes a time when you're about over all the customers at Shenanigans asking, "now shouldn't you be in school?" Whatever you do, do not give me a snarky look. It's not my fault that I'm one of the last to go back.
     I'm anxiously awaiting Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
     We all know how in love I am with the site Pinterest.com. While scrolling through the site, I happened to come across a recipe for an Oreo Cookie Surprise. Or as I like to call it, breakfast of champions. It might be the best thing since a peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich on Pepperidge Farm Bread. What's in this surprise? Chocolate chip cookie dough. Oreo's. Brownies. Put it in the oven at 350ยบ for 45-55 minutes. Take it out. Be forced to look at it overnight when it will be making it's debut at Shenanigans Wednesday morning, where it will be devoured by some of Shenanigan's finest. Hey, I've gotta do a test run sometime before I bring it in for the day before Thanksgiving craze fest, right?
     In other semi important Sara news, I've pre-ordered Volume 2: Season 2 of gLee that will be arriving on my door step September 13th. Wait. Isn't that the same day Season 7 of Grey's is scheduled to arrive on my doorstep? It'll be like Christmas; but three months early. On that note, I recently experienced a rather intensive craving for Christmas dinner. And it's only August. No. Bueno.
     Sara, have any new favorite viral videos? Sure do. Having a bad day? YouTube, "Anderson Cooper Laughing." Because it's kinda sorta ridiculously funny.
     On the awards show front, Gaga recently tweeted that she will be in fact opening the Video Music awards on MTV Sunday night, and that her House of Gaga fashion line, will be producing an even more controversial outfit than last years Meat Dress. All I can say is, good luck with that, because I'm not really sure how one can top The Egg from the Grammys. And then, Jimmy Fallon, who I love and adore, tweeted that he will be hosting the December 17th episode of SNL. One word. Halarious.
     October needs to hurry. Because my phone has officially gone coo-coo for coco puffs even more since last time I told you about it. Like I said, I always have my phone with me, but if I miss your call, please don't blame me. Blame Steve Jobs.
     And if you're asking me about what I thought about Kim Kardashian Humphries weekend wedding, that's gonna have to wait until October when E! shows the two part, four hour episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, when I'll be giving my thoughts on it. But I will tell you this, by the picture I was able to see via TMZ, I'm was not a fan of her dress(es). Her nephew Mason? What. A. Doll.
     "In three words, I can I sum up everything I've learned in life: It goes on." -Robert Frost


-Sara-
   

No comments:

Post a Comment