Saturday, August 6, 2011

Uno...

Well, well, well. We have almost made it. 99 fabulous blogs. 99 fabulous memories. 99 fabulous Hollywood updates. 99 blogs of inanimate objects. This has been one of the best adventures I have taken on, and honestly, I have been so proud that this is something I have kept up with. I can not wait to share and blog for another 99 postings to see where this takes us.  
    In case you have been wondering where I have been, I've been working. For the last 7 days. I have officially entered the real world, and have a greater appreciation for the people who work 40 hour work weeks. I can see why people are so tired, because there have been days this week where all I want to do is come home and sleep. I love that we are busy, but between being busy and this ridiculous heat, it takes it out of you. Oh, and somewhere in between there, I'm in the midst of finding time to crunch train for my Warrior Dash. 
     Anyway, be on the look out for my are you ready for this? 100th post. Thanks for sticking around for my ridiculousness. 

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment