Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sara...Just...Stop Talking...

WARNING: This post is going to be extremely short, and beyond words random. But these are the current thoughts going through my head:

*I can't believe I didn't submit a SINGLE vote to the American Idol finale this year.
*As of 3:30 Thursday afternoon, I will be half way done with Summer School.
*Anybody know where I can find the movie Mouth To Mouth? Because I can't and I've checked Amazon.com, RedBox, Netflix and Wild And Wooly Video.
*I feel like I finally have control over my paper thats due tomorrow
*The weathermen need to get their facts straight because as of 1:00 this afternoon, we were under a Tornado Watch with a Potentially Dangerous Situation storm, and as of 9:00 tonight, not a drop of rain has dropped. Get. Your. Facts. Straight.
*I really wish the American Idol Concert was coming closer than Nashville.
*I really need to get back in training.
* I'm gonna miss my long hair. It's like it's been a part of me since I started training.
*Pools open this weekend. Helllloooo love of my life.
*OPRAH's last show was kind of a let down.
* I can't wait to re-connect with my Kindle come June 21

-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. sara, you should write these more often. and BTW there is supposed to be some sort of tornado action here tonight. it's FREAKIN me out. i miss you. love this post. (and i CAN'T believe you didn't vote on the finale! what's happened to you ms. gray?!)

    ReplyDelete