Thursday, May 5, 2011

13 Things 2011...

While doing some very much needed in depth spring cleaning, I happened to come across a May 2005 issue of Today's Woman, a local magazine that can be picked up around the city, including Shenanigan HQ's. Included in the keepsake worthy issue, was a features article written by a family friend asking us to list 13 things we can't live without. Now mind you, I was 16 at the time:

1. Full House (The TV Show)
2. The Features Section Of the paper
3. Roses
4. Letters
5. My great grandfathers chair
6. White Noise
7. Mr. Hollands Opus (The Movie)
8. My fleece Blanket
9. Scented Detergent
10. Mom's home cooking
11. Soffee Shorts
12. Sloppy Joe's
13. Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy

After reviewing the list written by the mind of a 16 year old, I thought I would go back and revise/update  my list. So, as of May 5, 2011,  in no particular order, I would like to present my current list of 13 Things I Can't Live Without. Drum Roll Please:

1. Family
2. My Celebrity Gossip
3. Mom's Home Cooking. (I Couldn't Resist)
4. My DVD Collection of Grey's Anatomy
5. Chip
6. Sara Spills :)
7. Decoupaging
8.Shenanigan HQ's
9. Facebook
10. Joker
11. My cell phone
12. Vera Bradley
13. 2009

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Wow. It's hard to believe how much one can change over the years.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment