Thursday, May 26, 2011

Livin' On A Prayer...

Literally. Well not really.  But ladies and gentlemen, the day has finally come for me to announce that I have reached the HALFWAY point in Summer school. I never thought this day would get here. It seems like all I have posted about is school, but let me blog about the things I have witnessed, learned, and thoughts about the past three weeks.


*The professor has matching crocs for virtually every outfit.
*I have a 200 page printing limit. I'm down to 138 pages.
*I've seen 3 AM far too many nights in a row.
*Never will I be taking another 3 hour class.
*Proud to say that I am one of 7 remaining in my class. The other 14? #Quitters
*I could tell you anything and everything you need to know about generation Y
*Same goes for American Psychological association citing in papers 
*I have taught my body to sit still for 75 minutes. Without getting up. That's a champion right there. 
*Because of the timing of my class, I can officially make it to school in 20-25 minutes WITHOUT speeding. 
*As much as I hate the fact that I sit in class for three hours a day, I do enjoy the afternoons off from Shenanigans.
* I've gone to the computer lab more in the last three weeks than I did last semester.
* I'm counting down the days until I can debut in my bathing suit. 


And in case you didn't hear. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. 7 :) classes and counting. 


-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment