Sunday, November 21, 2010

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out...

"I want an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time." Okay, so I don't want air rifle because I'm not a 12 year old boy, but this classic "A Christmas Story" quote has prompted me to think: What do I want from Santa? Snow on Christmas Morning. (I couldn't tell you the last time I saw snow on Christmas) An unlimited supply of donut holes and chocolate icing for dipping during those 7 AM mornings at Shenanigans headquarters. Better Chiquita Banana Stickers. (It's the little things in life) Khaki Pants/Shorts. (You Can Never Have Enough Khaki Pants) Decoupage Materials. (I'm not an athlete. I'm an artist.) Mother Nature to make up her mind about this weather. (It's not supposed to be 70 degrees in December). Most kids want a bell for their bike. I on the other hand, want a horn for my car Chip. Coldplay's Chris Martin to release "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas On iTunes. (Don't make me buy an album that is twenty dead presidents for just one song.) Amazon.com, do me a favor and reduce the price of your Kindle. I've waited long enough. I can't wait until 2011.  A non perishable version of "The Meat Suit" for The Monster Ball. One weekend where there is not a THING I have to do. (This whole being an adult thing is getting in my way of fun).  For my attention span to be longer. Apparently there are too many classic movies that I haven't seen. (So I get bored easily. And no I have yet to see Titanic.) We won in Freedom Hall, so lets win again in the bucket on New Years Eve. Meredith Grey's adorable probably well over my price range sweater dress. I have attached a picture in case you come across one. And if you do, call me. Preferably before December 15th. 




-Sara- 



No comments:

Post a Comment