Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's The Final Countdown...

"As the stress has started to pile on, I tell myself, 103 days until Christmas break." -Doughnuts And Directions August 2010. Ladies and gentlemen; those miserable 103 days, have dwindled down to the final  TWO days (count them. One. Two.) of the semester before the land of fruit baskets, the wonderful idea of having eight hour dreams instead of three hour dreams, saving gas, birthday celebrations, and holiday shenanigans. Before I can begin the festivities, there is that road block from allowing me to enjoy those ideas. Three hours of driving, (one being totally UNNECESSARY), one anonymous class evaluation (I've been doing them since I could write, so I've practically memorized it.) One it's the last day of instruction before the final, so I'm gonna give you a worthless assignment. One last class with Topanga, (I'm gonna kinda sorta miss that class) and two final paper revisions until December 9th. Oh yes, and who can forget countless hours at Shenanigan headquarters. And PLENTY of yours truly. I have been waiting for this day that may bring tears of joy and some Bieber fever shrieking. 

-Sara- 

1 comment: