Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pardon This Interruption...

My Fellow Readers... 
It is with great sadness that I must abandon saraspills.blogspot.com until November 19th. I promise you I will be back, but I must take a blog vacation until then. I use vacation loosely. Here's what's on my agenda until then: Just this week alone, I have 78 pages of reading, a paper on those 78 pages of reading, three interviews for my final paper in another class, research for my final paper in my Literature class, "A Christmas Story" night at the theater, work, and the annual dad can't use his ticket, so I'll go instead football game against USF. The following week : A.K.A freakout week/I'll be back before you know it: Turning in the final draft of my literature final essay, reading only the best book ever, "The Tempest" turning in a first draft for my other essay in my second class, finding somewhere in there to breathe, and starting the best week of the entire year at work/Thanksgiving week! I promise you I will be back with the latest breaking Hollywood news, but for now, higher education is my best friend. Sinara blog world. Hello Sara doesn't have a life until Thanksgiving World. 

-Sara- 

1 comment:

  1. this makes me a wee bit sad...but I basically see you in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete