Friday, July 8, 2011

'Sup Sparta?...

These little blurbs are starting to become addicting.

*NASCAR Nation has invaded the state. 
*Speaking of NASCAR, our Governor Steve Beshear recited the words "boogity boogity boogity". What has the world come to? 
*My last day off from Shenanigans was two days ago (Wednesday). My next day off? Four days from now. 
*Money in the bank Sara, money in the bank.
*Feeling like a million pesos. 
*Will and Kate a.k.a. Widdleton have officially reached American soil. Their welcome present? An iPad 2. 
*I won't admit it, but Toddlers and Tiaras may or may not have become a favorite T.V. show
*My computer had to go to the hospital this morning to have some work done. I was a nervous wreck until it came out. 
*Frozen pizzas anyone? 
*Next week shall be delicious. 
*Say Yes To The Dress: Bridesmaids is a must watch. 
*Today I was approached about doing a Krispy Kreme Challenge Run. Run two miles, eat a dozen doughnuts, run two miles back. Absolutely. NOT. 
*Speaking of races, Warrior Dash 2011 is quickly approaching. Yikes. 
*Running the occasional five miles alone is all you need. 
*Nadya Suleman on The Today Show (7/8) is a MUST YouTube. Halarious. 
*"Sara, can you make a double batch of Hot Fudge?" You don't have to ask me twice. 
*After making CD's for the girls, I'm dreading August in so many ways. 
*I have 1.8 days of music in iTunes. #winning. 

-Sara- 



No comments:

Post a Comment