Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Graduation Song (Friends Forever)

Seeing as my Warrior Dash will be the weekend that a majority of my "babies" will be leaving Shenanigans for the college life, and god forbid something is to happen to me while completing Warrior Dash greatness, I thought I would take this time to leave my last will to the legacies leaving me. I've been avoiding writing this post for the last four years, or really since last August.

LR-  Farmers tans, schedule making, big trucks, hugs, Biscotti.
GJ- Your lemonade, ice, queso, going out for lunch, Windex.
JH- Being 45 minutes late, amazing artistic skills, eggs in a basket, dried fruit. the chalkboard.
MH- Cheese, Stevie Nicks, Coke ICEE's, your love for crossword puzzles, goober.
DK- Field Hockey, Baseball, Pupperdog, the party house, Wedges.
MEL- Twitter, Panera Trips, Taylor Swift, Totes Awk. S.A.S.
SN- I don't like golf, sweet tea, Cranberry Almond chicken salad, Peanut Butter, Twins.
BS- Swimming, Kindness, Coming out of your shell, Wisconsin, quirkiness.
NK- That Italian boy, Sundays, Choir, Always being on time, Fourth of July 2010.
LM- Nords Buns, the glare, cheap aviators, Zumba, LMHS.
SH- Tennis, Country Music, Right Place at the right time, Closing, cheerleading.
AN- Argentina, Enviromental Chic, Saying farewell the right way, Chucks, Diet Coke.

"I cannot even imagine where I would be today were it not for that handful of friends who have given me heart full of joy. Let's face it, friends make life a lot more fun."
               -Charles R. Swindoll

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment