Saturday, July 30, 2011

Little Moments...

It seems like all we hear on todays news is nothing but depressing. So in attempt to help make the world a little bit happier, I thought I might blog a little happy news in my life.

*Thanks to the action on Capitol Hill, I've been able to see my boyfriend from DC quite frequently.
*Snooki and the gang return Thursday.
*Warrior Dash update: TWO weeks from TODAY. (okay so maybe thats a yikes.)
*Skinny Girl Sangria. Enough said.
*I'm as tan as I've ever been.
*I've pre-ordered Season 7 of Grey's Anatomy on DVD for a mere 21.00. September 13th can't come soon enough.
*Speaking of Grey's, creator and producer Shonda Rhimes twittered a two hour season premiere of Season 8.
*Brian Williams of NBC Nightly news tweeted that there will be a special of going Inside Capitol Hill. Nerd. Alert.
*Best text message I received all summer? Finding out my hostess with the mostess is once again hosting her annual pay-back party. Like I've said, September can't get here soon enough.
*Homemade thank you dinner with family? Don't mind if I do.
*Still can't get the image of 14 amazing sunsets out of my head.
*Nick and Vanessa's wedding on TLC tonight? I know where I'll be sobbing my life away.
*Each day that goes by, one more day closer to FOOTBALL!
*I'm still addicted to Pinterest.
*After an amazing (sometimes hectic) two weeks of vacation, I've become reunited with my bed, and boy did I miss it.

Happy? Because I am. And if I am, so should you.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment