Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It's Hard To Believe...

That a year ago this week(ish), I waddled into the brisk cold waters of Lake Michigan to announce to the world that I would be taking part in the 2011 Mini Marathon. And I'm sure the question is looming in your head. So Sara, after the Warrior Dash, will you still be partaking in races? Why yes, as a matter of fact I will be. Care to hear which races/5K's I'll be completing? I thought so.

AUGUST: Warrior Dash 3.1 Hellish Miles
SEPTEMBER: Outrunning Autism 5K
OCTOBER: Susan G. Komen Race For The Cure 5K
NOVEMBER: Turkey Trot (Thanksgiving Day- Hey More Turkey And Stuffing For Me) 5K? 
DECEMBER: Insert Unlisted 5K Here. 
JANUARY: Hangover Run 10 Miles. New Years Day. How's That To Start Off The New Year? 

Care to join me? You should. Because doing all this running by myself can/is starting to get a little dull. 

-Sara- 
You're Welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment