Monday, January 16, 2012

Sleep! Sleep! I Couldn't Sleep Tonight...

I'm sure when I look back at this post one day down the road, I'll realize what on Earth was I thinking? But really, come on, we all know I do my best thinking between 10 p.m to 2 a.m. So while this will be short, enjoy the thoughts of my rambling brain-midnight edition.

Before checking Twitter one last time for the night (famous last words) I happened to set my alarm for 9:00 AM. Good thing I did. Luke Russert hosting Chuck Todd's Weekday morning MSNBC Show The Daily Rundown. That calls for two nerd alerts.

Checking the weather to see if I really have to dress in multiple layers, only to find out that the high will be in the mid 50's? And on top of that? Going to bed when it's 60°? AND that was at midnight.
#ohiovalleyproblems.

As I sit here posting this, we are currently in the middle of a torrential downpour. In the middle of January. With thunder I might add.

Going back and watching vintage Grey's episodes and having to say to myself, oh yea, I totes forgot that happened to so and so. Looks like someone needs to step up their game.

Perez Hilton on WWE Raw. Need I say more?

Harry's Law, and Modern Family being filmed on the main T.V the same night never the less the SAME TIME as the two hour season premiere of American Idol? Umm, the unmentioned fans of those shows  may just have to catch the missed episode in Summer re-reruns.

BREAKING NEWS: Since the start of her 2007 hollywood drama, Sara will be getting to view Lindsay's probation check-up. LIVE. Just in case you didn't get that the firs time, I'll say it again. LIVE. I cannot begin to express my excitement for this, but seeing as her life is back on track, I'm sure this court check up will be a complete bore compared to some of the others.

Class, a drive home, homemade burritos for dinner, and gLee? All in one day? Yesssss sirrrr. #Gratitude.

This whole not sleeping thing has got to stop. Good think I banked up hours during Christmas break.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment