Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shake It Out...

It's been a while since I've blogged pointless stories about my life. Enjoy.

After being gone for an amazing two weeks and getting away from everything, I arrive back to the PFM only to be greeted with a Superman t-shirt, a DVD of The Royal Wedding, (yes that wedding)  and finding out I only worked three days the first week back. I'm not complaining. #winterproblems.

In an effort to bring something for the fabulous Christmas Eve party mi familia attended, Mom decided to bring the ridiculously delicious classic party dish Spinach dip. It's not the hot one that every one raves about, it's the all you need is some sour cream, spinach and mayonnaise dip. And because of that, the dip has turned into high demand with my nuclear family.

The world has just landed what I'm sure will be the cutest baby on Earth. Blue Ivy Carter. Or also known as Beyonce's new addition who will never have to work day in her life. But really Beyonce? I know you're a world renowned diva, but come on. Get. Real.

It's never too late to hop on the Tebow train.

My pinterest account is no where to be found. Somewhere in the world wide web universe, there are hours, and hours and hours, of late night pinning just floating around. Buzzkill.

Because of my copious amount of time off this past week, I decided to take it upon myself to make dinner. Just for once. I figured, Mom had made dinner New Years Eve, Dad had made burgers Sunday night, and Mom had so graciously recooked Saturday nights dinner. So of course, I guess it was my turn. "Sara, this is so nice and unexpected of you, and since you seem know what you're doing, you should volunteer to do this once a week." Wait. What? I actually have to come up with something? Hope Uncrustables are okay.

Spring Semester starts Tuesday. Yes, I'm excited and relieved, but having to put up with bridge traffic? Not so much.

For those of you who have nothing better to do Monday nights and watch The Bachelor, I've cheated on the Bachelor and already know who's in the final three, and where Ben proposes to the final girl. So yes. I know who won Ben's heart.

After getting enough complaints from not watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation, I finally gave in and watched it. Either I just don't think it's all that funny, or I'm missing the jokes.

Following weeks of denial that I would indeed be having a final, I headed into my speech class ready to ace the beast, and get back home to officially start my Christmas vacation. As a part of the test, there happened to be an essay. I despise essays with burning passion. And whats a better way to express that than ending my essay with the hash tag #BoomRoasted? And don't think I didn't, because I did.

Racing update: Two out of three Polar Bear Grand Prix Races have been completed, and let me state the following: 12.0 on a treadmill will not do justice for the hills I have endured with these races.

Mother Nature, make up your mind. It should not be 60° in January. That's toying with shorts weather. You should really get your act together. Just a thought.

Remember that one time that I told you that the PFM was only closed five days a year? You can now make that four. We will in fact be open EASTER. Yes you read that right. And the real kicker this year? Easter happens to fall on the first Sunday of the city's Spring Break, which translates to, no one, and I mean literally no one will be here.

While looking to complete my New Years Eve outfit, I discovered that my favorite pair of Charlie's Angels shoes no longer fit. #Feetshouldn'tbeallowedtoshrink.

American Idol starts back up again in a mere two weeks. Bring on the good, the bad, and the ugly ugly ugly auditions.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment