Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#Blessed...

Ladies and gentlemen, we have officially made it to the four week mark in the semester, and as the title says, I have been blessed. There are so many different reasons, and if I said them all, you would never be able to finish this post; because there are that many reasons, but just because I love ya'll I shall give you some of my reasons.

I have been blessed with having the honors of my professor not knowing who I am by my school ID picture. Going on four weeks of school, you've worked with me individually and you still don't know my name. That might be a new one.

I have been blessed living in a city where I really hate to say this because I don't want to jinx it, but we have had a VERY mild winter which has allowed uninterrupted bridge workers to finish the project on time.

I have been blessed of having the patience to conquer Forever 21 by MYSELF. For those of you who have yet to experience Forever 21, you should thank your lucky stars. The Derby city received the honors of having the third largest store in the nation, and to me, it's incredibly overwhelming to me, but to some, it's a girls shopping paradise. Now mind you, I didn't go for kicks and giggles, I went to go look for a top for a birthday party this weekend. I think I forgot to mention it took me over an hour to find it, and thirty seconds to fall in love with it. Out of my comfort zone? Yes. Wayyyyyy super cute? Totes.

I have been blessed of having the greatest invention ever, DVR which allowed me to watch the wonderful Michael Jackson episode of gLee Tuesday night. Darren Criss's version of Wanna Be Startin Something might be the best thing since Teenage Dream. 

I have been blessed of having wayyyy too much excitement of getting to see Leigh Ann Tuohy of The Blindside fame live and in person Sunday afternoon. Don't worry, I'll be sure to blog some highlights.

I have been blessed of introducing people to the infamous squeal.

I have been blessed of working full shifts at the PFM on minimal hours (three or less) of sleep.
I have been blessed of getting to live in this amazing city.

 The Center Of My Existence No Matter Where I Am. 

I have been blessed to always know the wise wisdom of Carrie Bradshaw: "And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style." 
      -Sex And The City 

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment