Friday, January 7, 2011

Commemorative Cork Catching...

Keeping New Year Resolutions can be described in one word. Successful. FAIL. We all like to talk a really good story and come up with all these, this year is the year of ME; it's time to get my life in order, my life is going to be great resolutions. According to research, 92 percent of us will fail at  keeping our resolutions, and 45 percent of the 92 will fail in January. And the other eight percent? Just call us over achievers. Because we believe in ourselves. And for once, I can be labeled as an over achiever because this year I am sticking to my resolutions; All year long. Thank you very much. I am not going to share all of them. You'll just have to wait, it'll keep you on your toes. But, because you are a dedicated follower and all, I will share one.
     Loose weight? So 2009. Get organized? Already am. Get to bed earlier? Working on it. Treat myself to something once a month? So 2011.
     Included in the lyrics of his hit song "Two Step (Folsom Field)" Dave Matthews sang, "Celebrate we will, cause life is short but sweet for certain." After living a life of always saving money and only dishing out dead presidents because I had to (car insurance, gas, textbooks) I have decided that this will be the year of me and starting January 1, 2011, I will treat myself to something once a month. Warning: Corny Sara moment. Life is too short to be a tight wad. January's treat? Pre-ordering gLee Season 2: Volume 1 on DVD. Yes, go ahead and call me a  gLeek. Treating myself is something that I will be
looking forward to all year long. I do have a couple of treats in mind, but I can't release those quite yet.          
     If I treated myself to Panera that is within walking distance from casa de Sara for 12 months straight it would get old. And I can't drink 32 ounce Speedy ICEE's all year because those are only meant for summer. So this is where you (yes you) come in. If you have any idea's just that are brewing in your head here are the ways to get a hold of me: Post comments. Facebook. Email. Call /Text. iChat. Skype. Snail mail. If you send an idea, you can guarantee I will probably take your suggestion.

-Sara-
  

No comments:

Post a Comment