Friday, January 21, 2011

Coldplay Doesn't Help...

According to extensive research, it has been found that the band Coldplay is the number one band that has the music that can put people to sleep. I can see why; Chris Martin and company has the perfect mixture of voices and instruments that can soothe over a restless mind. Me on the other hand? I prefer falling asleep to the laughter of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. I realize that while this show does come on way past my bedtime, sometimes it pays to have that oh it won't hurt to have a I have a headache at 9:00 at night so maybe a small dose of caffeine won't hurt. I quickly learned my lesson.
     As seen on Jimmy Fallon's twitter (yes, I gave in and joined the Twitterverse) @TheRealDonald was going to be on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon to make some big announcement. Was this THE announcement that he would tell the world he was putting his name in for consideration to run on the Republican ticket for President in 2012? If so, this was something I would have to witness for myself. I saw the ex Govenator announce on Leno that he was running for Governor of California, but to see the Donald say he was running for President on TV? I was certainly staying up for this.
     Taking a short 15 minute nap through Jimmy's monologue, and the obligatory sitting at his desk and laughing for another five minutes, I was gearing up for this historic announcement. The eyes were starting to become droopy. I can do this, I can do this, I... can... do... this...
     And finally The Donald himself had arrived. Toupee and all. It had come time for the big news. Here it is. Just announce your candidacy and let the poor girl go to bed. He was making a big announcement all right. Just not that announcement.
     I'll put you out of misery and let you know that after preparing myself for a historic announcement of Presidency, he would be giving Jimmy Fallon the exclusive first look at the latest celebrities for the newest installment of Celebrity Apprentice. Donald, Donald, Donald. You made me wait for this? Well okay, maybe I became excited for hearing 16 new names for the show, but you got me all excited at 1:00 when I had to be up for school in less than six hours? You should know better.
    While I've blabbed long enough, it's only fair that I put you out of suspense and give you the rundown of the Celebrity Apprentice. Appearing in no particular order here they are.
     Hope Dworacyzk, Star Jones, LaToya Jackson, Gary Busey, Meatloaf, Dionne Warwick, Mark McGrath, Lisa Rinna, Niki Taylor, Marlee Matlin, David Cassidy, NeNe Leakes, Jose Canseco, Richard Hatch, Lil Jon, and last but not least who I think will win the entire season, John Rich.
     You want my opinion on these stars don't you? I've never heard of Hope Dworacyzk. Star Jones, is well Star Jones. LaToya Jackson has my sympathy vote. Gary Busey? Wasn't he in Grease? What songs does Meat Loaf sing? Dionne Warwick, I'll say a little prayer for you while you have Ne Ne on your team. Mark McGrath, you've hit rock bottom. Lisa Rinna, whatever.  Niki Taylor, I heard has a tat. And Donald hates tats. Marlee Matlin, you go girlfriannnnd. David Cassidy? Who? Ne Ne. Enough said. Jose Canseco. Could care less about you or baseball. Richard Hatch? I guess you needed money to pay back those taxes. Lil Jon. Yeah. John Rich? GENIUS.
     And Donald, please let me know when you are going to make that announcement so I can plan accordingly and not pull another all nighter. A girl does need her beauty sleep.
  
-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. bahahahaha i just laughed out loud reading this. nene leakes?!?! i wonder if she'll be tardy for the party?? ha will you actually watch this? i don't think i can handle the donald anymore.

    ReplyDelete