Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Change...The Evidence...

As I wrote about my summer of change, it is only fair that I share the evidence with you. Just Looking At These Pictures Stress Me Out. Never Again Mom. Never Again.
Before... July 2010 
Storage/Island/Massive White Space
Stove Circa Early 1990's? 
The Temporary Kitchen 
Cardboard City/Living Room
Now Do You See THIS Is Why I Hate Change? 
Oh You Know...  Just Our Stove Hangin Out In The FRONT Yard. 
 I Present To You, Dad's New Toy. 
Whaaaddd Up Martha Stewart? 
Cabinets. 
Finished. Well Almost... August 2010. 
Aside from a few little details being fixed,the resident chef has resumed making her masterpieces.  Reservations are now being accepted. 

-Sara- 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this was worth yhe wait! I actually heard music playing when the picture of the stove came up! I can just imagine the gatherings in that new kitchen. Job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHUTUP! I want to come to dinner!!!!! I think it looks great! and the stove is HOT. (no pun intended;)) so chic and new york. love it!!

    ReplyDelete