Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Dog Days Of Summer...

Are over. I'm sure you're thinking "between school, work, and a social life, when will Sara have time to blog?" Do not panic. I repeat do not panic. I will still be blogging, just not every other day. After much soul searching, I've decided to blog once a week either on Sundays or Thursdays. I will make the exception though that if something is so important that I have to break to my dedicated readers, I will change (gasp) up my weekly routine and blog in the middle of the week. Talk about love people. Would you care to hear about my summer twenty oh ten in review? 
    May brought me: finals week and Mother Daughter Florida, first time I had to make a connecting flight in Atlanta of all places ALONE to meet Mom and Taylor. May also brought and tortured me with Monday and Wednesday Three Hour Speech Classes Summer School. Finally declare Communications major. And who could forget the life altering trip to Home Depot to redo the kitchen? 
      June: More Summer school. Demolition of the kitchen. Celebrated my third year of working up at the PFM. Freed from Summer School prison. 
    July: What a busy busy bee I was. July 4th Gray Family shenanigans. After summer school, work owned me. Weekend trip to Chicago to celebrate Lauren's birthday. Next to the wedding; one of the best weekends of my life. More work. Ann's Wedding :) Annual two week trip to Michigan. Family beach photo shoot. Two year accident free!! 
   August: START BLOG. More kitchen chaos. Mom and Dad's thirtieth wedding anniversary. The lovebirds first anniversary. Kitchen pretty close to being complete. Missing Bear Finds His Way Home. Sara returns to school. 
      Summer 2010 treated me pretty well, but due to the fact that I'm not a fan of hot weather, I'm ready for Honey Crisp apples, Apple Cider, FOOTBALL, sweatshirts, the birthday, and the arrival of some cooler temperatures. Summer 2011? Bring it. 

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment