Thursday, August 26, 2010

Cheater, Cheater, Couldn't Finish Rehab Either...

August 2nd quickly approached, and Lindsay Lohan entered UCLA Medical Center for her second part of her sentencing, I asked myself one thing; "I wonder if she'll get out of rehab early? There's no way. This is what she needs and maybe the third seventh time a charm thing might just work?" I thought this was going to be the place that she would truly focus the next ninety days on herself, and would have security planned out to enforce her plan. Less than ten days later, our little starlet got bored. No TV, no exercise. Well what else is there to do? Operation cut Lindsay's stay in UCLA Medical Center in half.
    As the ten day mark was approaching word got out that Lindsay would in fact be leaving the facility sooner rather than the full ninety days. In the mean time, Judge Revel got too big for her britches and dismissed herself from the case. I now call to the bench Judge Eldon Fox. "Okay maybe this Judge can save Lindsay's life. Her career? Not so much."
     BREAKING NEWS: PEOPLE Magazine has increased their printing AND price for this weeks issue of the magazine. Your's truly has a subscription and receives her copy before it goes on news stands. Rest assure I WILL keep you updated. Story Developing....
      Update: After posting this post, I spent half the night trying to solve this mystery. I had decided it had to be a wedding, a baby, a divorce, or the EXCLUSIVE Lilo interview. It was just a waiting game to receive this coveted issue and solve this mystery. Around 12:30 on a mild Wednesday in August, my mystery was solved. SPOILER ALERT: An exclusive "First And Last nineteen hour interview with Elin Nordegren" What?? I had stayed up well past my bedtime to solve this right up my alley mystery?? And all I have to look forward to is Elin?
   As my disappointment had settled down, it was time for Lilo's first full day of freedom. But first she had to make a stop at the Beverly Hills Courthouse to see her new friend Judge Fox. Once again, the one day that I need to see this come to an end, I'm scheduled to work. Do I see a trend here? Every time something big in Hollywood happens I'm at work? Oh the joys of being an adult. Judge Fox sent down the following guidelines for her continued release: Lindsay must reside at home until November 1st. No going to New York For you Lilo. Random drug and alcohol testing twice a week. I guess that means stay home and drink smoothies all day. Attend and participate in psychotherapy sessions four days a week. Attend behavior therapy sessions twice a week. Attend a twelve step program. Which translates to, find another facility that will cover up and lie for her so she can spend her days catching up on all the good TV she missed while she was gone. If she does not abide by these conditions, she will be forced to wear the oh so fashionable orange jump suit again for thirty days.
    Lindsay, if you plan on breaking any of these rules, please let me know ahead of time so I can make my work schedule to be home for your next court appearance.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment