Friday, March 30, 2012

#MissionAccomplished...

Well, another exciting spring break has come and gone, and I bet you can't guess what I did during the break. I'll wait while you think looooooonnngggg and haaaaarrrrdddd. That's right. Out of eleven days, ol girl spent eight of them at her home away from home. While I did spend many a long days there, I was able to cross off some things on my fun to do list. 

Watch Louisville make its way into the Final Four while getting my free queso from The Dobe? CHECK. 


Discover the true meaning behind "And I do know what it's like to have a sister, and it's good." ? CHECK

#OperationFreakOut? CHECK. 


Being a rebel with my work uniform all week to support UL Basketball? CHECK. 


Finally figuring out that I have an internal alarm clock? CHECK. 

Devour this on the verge of delicious homemade meal? CHECK. 
Dinner That Isn't Out Of A Bag? #winning. 
Make a return trip to the grocery to stock up on ten more Gatorade which now brings me to a grand total to having fourteen more for down the road? CHECK. (And yes, while I do realize having an extra 14 bottles of Gatorade just laying around is on the line of ridiculous, may I say with the weather we've been having, it's going to be a long, and hot Summer.) 

Decide that I am going to at least look around for a historic Final Four shirt, and discovering that the CHEAPEST shirts are $22.00?? Uh, about that.  CHECK. 


Discover our two local Luke Russerts on Twitter? CHECK.  Only to then discover that one of them is returning home to St. Louis to anchor the local news there? CHECK. 

Finding an adorable and may I say adorable cute pair of flats within seconds walking into the store, but finding out they don't have my size in stock? CHECK. 

Order a book off Amazon.com and after opening it up, discover it was an AUTOGRAPHED COPY?! CHECK. 

Cook what I consider a pretty clever and fun dinner for mi familia? CHECK. 


Get a much needed pedicure? CHECK. 


Find my Easter outfit? CHECK. 

Bring a suitcase up to my room so I can finally start packing for Operation Bring Luke Russert Home? CHECK. 


And finally, being able to witness "Armageddon, catered by KFC." TRIPLE CHECK. 

 " All of you non-Kentuckians out there have no idea what brand of deep-fried hell is about to break    loose in the Bluegrass state this week and in the New Orleans Superdome Saturday."

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment