Monday, March 12, 2012

How You Doin...

Excuses excuses. I know I've been MIA for the last ten days, but seeing as we are still in the middle of Spring Winter, the ideas are not flowing as easily as they normally do during the summer. I can promise you this though. I do have some super fab ideas in the ol noggin. Why don't you ask when I get them? When I'm at work, or school. Non of which I have my computer handy. #Buzzjoy.
     In the mean time I shall leave you with a few pictures of my favorite time of year: #Championship weekend. After an amazing four days of some good some bad basketball, it all came down to two amazing teams in the Big East meeting Saturday night at the famous Madison Square Gardens to decide who would get a better seeding in the big dance.

I. Love. Basketball.  

Sup Big East Champs?  

And just so you can get a good laugh at our traffic cone color uniforms, here they are. FYI: These uniforms have become a rather hot topic in the Derby City, and honestly, I can't stand them. 

"Infra Red?" Whatever That Means... 
After winning the Big East Tournament, we are now headed out to Portland Oregon where we will play Davidson at 1:40 Thursday afternoon. Why don't you ask who will be on a class field trip at that time?? If I didn't have to write a paper on the exhibit, I would seriously consider not going to class. I'm guessing the NCAA committee didn't check with me on my class/work schedule.
     I promise I'll be back to regular scheduled blogging, but in the mean time, this should hold you over. Miss me. 

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment