Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two And Thru...

After weeks of whispers of my class, my teacher has announced that we will be having a final in his class. In case you're wondering this is the class that I've spent the last 3 months on my internet dating paper. One would think that if we've worked this hard, we don't deserve a final. Apparently we do. Bah humbug.

While watching my beloved Entertainment Tonight, they reported their 125 story on the Kardashians. What's the latest on them you ask? Khole and Lamar are filming season 2 of their spin-off, Kris Humphries is filing for separation and not divorce from Kim, and Kortney is pregnant with Baby number 2. I would love to see another baby Mason. 

I made a pan of brownies during the Victoria Secret Fashion show. 

As much as I'm not a fan of them, the UK Wildcats are the number one basketball team in Amuurica. 

This time next week, I will be hours away from being finished with my internet dating paper/speech. It's about time. 

After 26 loooooonnnnnnng years, the UK Football team beat the streak and beat the Tennessee Volunteers. The amazing thing about that? Something about a running back making a touchdown and winning the game? Shows just how much I pay attention to sports. 

Mom's homemade Chicken vegetable soup. Winter can officially commence. I have to somehow make this batch last until after finals since the last of the homemade noodles went into this batch. As she said, I can make you more chicken soup, but not with those noodles. 

In case you're looking for something new to try, hit up the Peppermint Oreos. Addicting. 

If any of you happened to catch NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams Tuesday night, I'm sure you got a good laugh out of it. For those of you who didn't, I'm sorry. Because it was kinda sorta halarious. The fire alarm sounded through most of the broadcast, and being the professional he is, he held his composure, and did the broadcast as if nothing happened. 

Fruit baskets galore at the PFM? Don't mind if I do. 

It's official. I can not drive in the dark, never the less pouring down rain. 

We have big news here at Sara Spills. On a cold, rainy and just plain gross Sunday afternoon, Sara ventured out to Orange Leaf frozen yogurt. Was it worth the gas? Yes. Would I go again? Yes. Am I glad that we don't have one near mi casa? Bingo. Although, I am glad I finally got to see what all the hype was about. At an outrage shocking (jokingly) cheap price of 45 cents an ounce, I got peanut butter and cheesecake, and topped with cookies, and Reeeses Cup. The only slight problem? The cup doesn't fit in my cup holder. 

UL football miraculously won their final regular season game against University of South Florida. What does that mean? One step closer to a BCS bowl. We need Cincinnati to lose Saturday and West Virginia to beat South Florida tomorrow night. This will be the one night that I cheer for them 'neers. 

I spent my first Saturday off since August sick. It's a sensitive subject, I'd rather not talk about it. 

I will be running the first of three races next weekend. It sounded like a great idea in September. So to clarify, I'll be running in 30°. Running foul number one of many. 

Embarassing fact of the night. Sara has 154 gLee songs in her iTunes library. After next week, I'll be adding 12 more. 

After 142 days, the NBA labor talks have come to a close and we can get back to our normal lives. 

Bob Seger's rendition of Little Drummer Boy? Wonderful. 

Can you tell I'm procrastinating? I have a speech outline due Thursday afternoon. I've yet to touch it. 

Sixteen days until Christmas Break. I can so do this. 

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment