Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2,280 Hours...

The amount of time Internet dating (or should I say computer-mediated relationships) consumed my life. Here's a break down of what I did during those hours.

29: Blogs I wrote in the midst of all the madness. A+ procrastinating right there. 

12: Long weeks of having the honor to learn about this once fun and interesting topic. 

11: Diet Cokes consumed throughout this process. 

10: Pages of written material. At one point, I actually understood it all. Today, not so much. 

9: Sources I used for my scholarly paper. 

8: The number of minutes I got up and spoke about computer mediated relationships. Did I mention I got an A on that too? Didn't think so. #miracle. 

7: DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS BREAK. 'Nuff said. 

6: Day of SEPTEMBER I took on this project. Did I mention it's now December 7th? 

5: The number of drafts I have printed, turned in, and handed back for editing. 

4: The number of pages of my speech outline I had to type up and then somehow make them in to an A speech. 

3: Books I had to buy, read, and understand to perfect the art of American Psychological Association writing and editing. 

2: The time I went to bed at the height of the paper. I actually enjoyed that time of night. Weird. I know, but that's for another blog. 

1: HAPPY and RELIEVED GIRL who has turned in her FINAL copy of "Internet Dating: Finding Mr./Mrs. Right". Wait. Did I just say that I turned in my final copy? What am I supposed to do with myself? Oh yea, that's right. I have finals next week. 

Nerd Alert: This is something I'm kinda sorta proud of. And I really wish I could figure out how to attach it so those who are interested could read it. So for those of you who actually care and want to read it, please let me know, and I will somehow get it to you. 

-Sara-

From This... 
To This. #soproud.



1 comment:

  1. You did great on your paper. I hope it made you smile to have succeeded so well. :)

    ReplyDelete