Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hollywood Or Bust...

"Make sure you wear your green polo shirts." For what? I'm never specifically told to wear my green I couldn't tell you the last time I wore it work shirt. I had always sported the classic limited edition PFM t-shirts. Yes, t-shirts. They are insanely comfortable, and while they are made of cheap cotton, I will wear them until they are unwearable. Why was I asked to wear the old school green polo? Because I had to look my best for my modeling debut. Okay, so maybe it wasn't exactly the beginning of my modeling career, but I had to look sharp for the yet to be but, I'll let you know when it does air COMMERCIAL. Yes. A commercial about Paul's Fruit Market. Filming and taking pictures of inanimate objects? That sounds something Sara would do. But oh no, this is something we leave up to the professionals. So much as to I had to sign an official waiver to make sure it was okay that my backside be filmed. So much for my discovery by a talent scout.
     While the camera crew arrived at 8, and I arrived at 9, it was time to sit and watch some fellow co-workers have their fifteen minutes of fame. What better way to do that than to photograph a day in the life of filming a commercial.
Paparazzi At It's Finest. 
While I know this picture looks absolutely boring, and may I say pointless, it's the best photog skills I had.

Sneaky Sneaky... 
While this post may be somewhat boring and pointless, remember it's just another typical day in the life of Sara. 
      Oh, and happy one year anniversary of the day my life was ruined forever; the day I found out that Prince William was indeed marrying Catherine Middleton. 

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment