Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Love All Your Life...

In case you didn't know, Blackberries look like brains.

"Currently on the hunt for a killer Thanksgiving outfit to go with my Charlie's Angels Shoes. Black shoes aren't gonna cut it." Mission accomplished.

Remember that one time I was yearning for Thanksgiving break? Not anymore. Thanks, biology paper due the TUESDAY after break. Buzzjoy.

It looks like next week (or as I like to call it Christmas) just keeps getting better and better by the day. First up: Sunday dinner. Moms. Homemade. Curry. Chicken.

Via Shonda Rhimes Twitter (a.k.a. Grey's Anatomy Goddesss) there are reports that after this weeks episode, we are looking at no NEW episodes of Grey's until JANUARY. January people. I'm already having major withdrawals.

Adele mashup on gLee next week. Yessssss sirrrrrr.

Nerd Alert: Congresswoman Gabby Giffords book Gabby has been released. I know what's going on my Kindle come December 15th. On top of that? Exclusive Diane Sawyer interview Monday night.

The Christmas room also known as Wonderland at Shenanigan's has been set up. Slight problem. According to my handy dandy weather channel.com app, it has been forecasted that it will be 70° on Monday. Last time I checked, it's not allowed to be that hot a week before Thanksgiving.

Coldplay on Saturday Night Live this week.

There are two things that will never get old: Silent Night and Dove Chocolate messages.

But we have a bigger accomplishment to recognize here: It's November 9th, and guess what? I have successfully completed my nuclear family's Christmas shopping. I win. At life.

When it comes to my iPod, I am a stickler at organizing it. And organizing it, I make sure that the only information I have with the song, is the artist. I mean it's on the verge of embarrassing. I recently downloaded Coldplay's latest single, Paradise. It's a wonderful song, but look what it did to my organizing. And I know, I have a very eclectic ipod.
Fixxxx Ittttttt. 

In the wake of Eddie Murphy pulling out of hosting the Academy Awards, there is now a petition for the Muppets to host. That would take over first place of total awk. #ellendegeneresisbetter. 

leggo. 

 All my love and then some.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment