Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Wouldn't Start With A Salad...

There have been some inquires as to what this so called Christmas week is all about. So to put racing minds to rest, let me give you a run down on this super fab week.

Saturday: A night out on a relatives farm with delicious bar-be-que, and one heck of a fire, and of course, lots of catching up with great people. Then came the Saturday Night Live I had been waiting for since last week. Emma Stone as host, with musical guest Coldplay. Guess who missed it?

Sunday: Preparing for Wednesday night, and mom's home made curry chicken, and email the moderator of one the local sports blogs to figure out just what one of UK's basketball stars was doing out at 2:30, that caused him to be hit by a drunk driver.

Monday: Monday was supposed to be a quiet day with a day at the PFM, but while watching ESPN, I discovered that the Tip Off Marathon of basketball starts at midnight!

Tuesday: School where I will be turning in my second to final copy of my Internet Dating paper, work, and then gLee: The Christmas Album: Volume 2 will be arriving at my doorstep.

Wednesday: More work, playing hostess the neighborhood dinner club, debuting a super cute outfit, and then finally having everyone home right where they belong. It's about time.

Thursday: Oh. Em. Gee. Things might get a little crazy up in this joint. Just a lil bit. Today, I will be attending school to just get attendance points, and then promptly at 2:30, I will officially be on my much needed Thanksgiving break. While I realize that I do have a paper on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder to write, I'm not going to let that ruin my mood.

Friday: Typical day at the Fruit market until 2 where I will then go get my haircut before the Thanksgiving Holiday. And a night out at the race track for November Birthday Celebrations.

Saturday: More work, and an afternoon of recovery from an amazing week.

I. Can. Hardly. Wait.

-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. I missed SNL. After I intentionally told myself not to...super super sad face. Btw, I'm quite obsessed with Coldplay's new album. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete