Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What Up Summer?...

Wait. What? I actually have time to blog? SLEEP? Weird. With all this glorious time, I've actually had time to read Twitter, read the blogs I follow, and keep an eye out on the west coast. But, as I will explain in the following blog, the next couple of items will be my summer entertainment. And and few of you may laugh at the items, and some may just say, that's my Sara.
This will no doubt will be the highlight of my summer reading. I know I need to get a life, but do you not see how GORGEOUS these two people are?! And the fact that Catherine manages the house with the help of one house maid? Oh, and the fact that Harry calls his brother "The Dude" and his sister in law the duchess? That's klassy with a K. Oh, and come July 8 who can forget that they will be breathing the same American air as me? 
NERD ALERT: My favorite sporting event of the entire year. It's the only sporting event that I know of that doesn't have a bunch of screaming coming from the fans. It's relaxing and mindless. Well, at least to me.  My favorite part is when the overachievers get interviewed after they lose and tell Robin Roberts that they didn't study the dictionary hard enough. Better luck next time. 
Another good read. This is the sequel to the Book of Awesome that I happened to learn about through PostSecret, and in the first book, I smiled and loved every page that I turned, and even cried a little. There were some parts that make you think about the little things in life. And yes, this will be another highlight of summer reading. 
As much as I don't want to wish June away, July can not get here fast enough. While I have heard that her concerts are epic, I can not wait to witness this life changing act. And be rest assured that there will be a photo blog dedicated to my idol.  

And finally, the moment you and I have all been waiting for...
This number. Participating in my first official day of freedom, I was instructed to lay out for 30 minutes. What better way to kick off summer than to start my tanning in this? I have never giggled so much when I got to debut this. Mother nature needs to get her act together, because honestly, I'm not invested in laying out in 95 degree heat with 75% humidity. That's an Ohio Valley summer right there for ya. 

And as of May 30, 2011, Summer 2011 has finally commenced. Two words. BRING. IT. 

-Sara- 


No comments:

Post a Comment