Monday, June 6, 2011

The Blend...

After rave reviews of "Sara... Just Stop Talking" I thought I might do part deux. So enjoy.

*The first thing I thought when I woke up this morning: I don't get to sleep in until NEXT week.
*I don't care if it's 96 degrees out. I'm breaking into my container's of soup.
*Benedictine and tortilla chips have become an addiction.
*Warrior Dash Training Update: I went rock climbing this weekend. Why don't you ask who couldn't move Sunday?
*It's far too hot for mid June.
*Just watched the keynote address for Apple. I'm one excited nerd.
*gLee withdrawals anyone?
*I need to see Kate's wedding dress and wedding cake. Someone fly me to London?
*This week is and will be far too busy.
*KateTrainwreck+ 8 returns tonight.
*To the person who is holding my camera hostage, please return it. I need it for birthday celebrations.
*I'm refusing to believe that McDreamy is leaving Grey's.
*Lindsay Lohan just tweeted the following: "Good Song- "Just a Little Bit" Kids of 88". The best 30 characters I will see all week.
*Second highlight of my week? Discovering I still have 3 WHOLE PINTS of my peppermint stick ice cream. #winning.
* Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. sara gray i miss you. YOU WENT ROCK CLIMBING?!?!?!?!?!! we need to have a chat soon....who is this athletic activity seeking girl that i used to know? seriously! i feel like i need to take up hiking. i love you and miss you. a lot. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete