Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nini? Nini? Nini? NINI!...

Oh ya know.... Just another busy day of Sara's thoughts. Ready....... GO!

*I promise I'll get to my vacation post soon! I'm still collecting my thoughts.
*I've got to get a new sleeping routine. This whole going to bed at 11:30 and falling asleep at 4:30 and have to be up in 2 hours later then work an eight hour day isn't working. At ALL. #thank you Red Bull.
*I went to the grocery for chocolate chip cookie supplies and came home with free frozen yogurt.
*True Life: I have a fear of Peach Fuzz.
* I'm dreading August in so many ways.
*I've experienced Forever 21, and don't need to experience it anytime soon.
*Fourth of July is quickly approaching. Guess what that means? Stories, and photos. Oh, and deviled eggs. Jackpot.
*The month of July allows me to have a perfectly good excuse to watch A Christmas Story and dig up the Christmas tunes.
*My car experienced 75 mph. It was quite exhilarating.
*Did you hear I have a new boyfriend? Actor Daniel Radcliffe. Translation? Harry Potter.
*While working a full day on two hours of sleep and a Red Bull, Shenanigan HQ experienced a double transformer power outage. That could be it's own post, but I'll sum it up. Customers got one heck of a deal today. For a solid THREE Hours. In the Ohio Valley summer heat. Thank goodness for iPhone calculators. And yes, as a matter of fact, I did know that the power was out. Thanks for the info.
*Frozen yogurt bars are popping up too close to mi casa, which is no bueno.
*What I would do to go back to July 2010.
*Team Mackenzie.
*Saturday night will be one word: EPIC. Sunday morning following Saturday night's epicness at Shenanigan HQ? Eh. Not so much.
*Discovering Small Town USA? Adorable with a side of masculine.
*Like shooting fish in a barrel.

-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. I love this. And I think you should do a post on the power outtage. Mom called and told me about it briefly. And if I had a blog and wrote lists similar to this, you know what would be on it?? That I, as of tonight, like Nutella. Now that is big news.

    ReplyDelete