Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Procrastination Is A Thief Of Time...

Edward Young couldn't have said it better. Among the many of my blogs that I read, I've kept hearing and reading about the website Pinterest. What was this? So, I googled it, and well yea... About that. Helllloooo new time sucker. And we all thought Facebook was bad, this ranks up there with it. 
     One of my favorite "litte things in life" are pictures of quotes. And Pinterest is filled with them along with way too many pages following. Do you understand what I'm saying? Okay great. That's what I thought. If not, look below and you can see why I love these things and this site.
Senior And Favorite Quote
I Make Life Interesting.
Oh Snap. Yet True. 
 

Oh, and in other news, Lindsay was officially released from her home, where she immediately began serving her 480 hours of community service complete with homemade blueberry muffins. Let's just see how long this goes. 

-Sara- 


No comments:

Post a Comment