Friday, August 31, 2012

Feels Just Like It Should...

The first full week of school has concluded, and I must say that I have mixed emotions about the Fall Semester. I thought having class at 8:00 AM would be the worst idea of my life, but needless to say, it gets me going, there is hardly any traffic going over, and aside from a few things that I am going to have to deal with, I actually like my classes. 

Giluiana and Bill Rancic have become parents to Edward Duke. In case you live in a cave or don't consider E! News real news, the back story of Giluina: While wanting a child of their own, and having to do IVF, her doctor demanded that she get a mammogram, and because of her doctor's order, this child saved her life. It was discovered that she had early breast cancer, and after unsuccessful surgery to remove it, they went in, and did yet another one, that took it all out. That was late October/early November. They were able to find a gestational carrier, and nine months later, Edward Duke Rancic has arrived.

K-Roger has Gatorade on sale 10 for 10. Like I needed anymore. #SupplyandDemand

Sending tons of love to Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts who took an early medical leave to be by her ailing mothers side. I awoke Friday morning to learn that Robin had made it home in time to say goodbye to her late mother. #Hugsfordays

Did anyone happen to catch Clint Eastwood's totes awk, long, and bizarre RNC speech?


Checking my Twitter one last time before bed, I found this squeal worthy tweet.
He's Kinda A Big Deal. 
In case you didn't know, it's kind of a big deal to be trending.

I love the Kroger Elves. 

Taylor Swift premiered her new music video for her new single We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together. Don't get me wrong. I love Taylor. But this single, and the video?! Last time I checked, you called yourself a country music artist, not a punk country rock artist. 

Here Come's Honey Boo-Boo beat the Republican National Convention in ratings Wednesday night. #Nowondertherestoftheworldhatesus 

I remember where I was when Princess Diana died 15 years ago tonight. I had to go to bed early because I got in trouble. Surprise Surprise. 

The PFM will be closed on Monday in observation for the Labor Day Holiday. I won't know what to do with two solid days off. 

T-3 Days until Season 8 of Grey's arrives on my doorstep. I'm already like a kid on Christmas morning. 

The seeeeeessssstteeeerrrs birthday next week, and WICKED the following week. September, I sure do love you. 

Speaking of the upcoming Labor Day holiday, we all know what this weekend means: 

T

H

I


19 Solid WEEKS of COLLEGE FOOTBALL. This has seemed like the longest off season between April 3, and August 30. I feel like I can breathe a sigh of relief.  

Oh yes. And who can forget the most important game of the entire weekend? 

They Low Down, They Dirty, They Some Snitches. 

Thanks to Mother Nature, this will be the weather come game time at 3:30 Sunday afternoon. 
#IsaacForDays #NotKidding 

All Summer it has not rained, and the one weekend we don't want it to, it does. Real cool Isaac, Real Cool. Yea, it may pour down rain the entire game, but at least UL is a two touchdown favorite. #L1C4 

-Sara- 

No comments:

Post a Comment