Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Quiet Please...

"Classes are in session in this hallway"  Not my class. My 8:00 class was cancelled for the week. I'm okay with that. What am I NOT okay with? Finding out the news after I came all the way over. I could have slept an extra 90 minutes. I have to give my professor some props. She emailed us yesterday morning telling us it would be cancelled. Most professors tell you during the night before the class. At least I did the reading :) My next class? 9:15 next door to my cancelled class.

"Sara, there sure is a lot of sqealing going on up there; What's going on?" Let's see here: College football has arrived back, UL beat UK keeping the Governor's cup right where it belongs, finding out that there is a F-R-I-E-N-D-S Marathon every night this week, and while checking the newspaper (Twitter) Patrick Dempsey announces he filmed The Ellen Show Tuesday afternoon. He was missing one small detail. He will be on the season PREMIERE. I know where I'll be come 4:00 next Monday afternoon.

One of my goals this year has been trying to learn how to do real world stuff. Like charge a car battery after sitting in a driveway for 30 minutes. I can officially check that off my to-do list.

T-8 Days until WICKED. I. Can. Hardly. Wait.

I received a text message from a follower of mine informing me that she had fallen in love with Grey's and currently watching Season 3. I never thought I would talk so much about it, that I would make someone see what it was all about and fall madly in love with it.

I'm not a fan of the National Football League, but after a 9 month hiatus, it has returned to our small screens.  #Justonemoredayclosertofall

Speaking of Fall, I ventured out to Starbucks and purchased my first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the season. Who cares if it was 85 degrees.

The MTV Video Music Awards are tomorrow night. Here's hoping to a Kanye West and Lady Gaga drama free night. 

Ashley Judd, who is a part of the infamous Judd clan, who are from the Blugrass state, has been sighted as a delegate in Tennessee at the DNC. And if there's one thing that you do not like in Kentucky, it's the University of Tennesee Volunteers.Traitor. What makes all this even worse? She is spotted at almost every UK Basketball game.

Apple has sent out invitations to the media for "an important Apple event September 12." Really Apple? Like we haven't known that the iPhone 5 is being released for weeks.

Pennsylvania Honeycrisp Apples have arrived at the market. Get 'em while they're cold. Because that is the only way to eat these delicious monsters of an apple.

-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. oh my, am i hooked on grey's like you wouldn't even believe! and i just had my first pumpkin spice latte yesterday...and although it was a little overcast, it was definitely like 90 degrees. who cares, right?

    ReplyDelete