Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's Bye-Bye Fun, Get Your Homework Done...

Yea, I'm not packing my life away as Hurricane Isaac hits the state of Florida, nor am I taking names and biking 112 miles in 95° heat in the 2012 Ironman, but while enjoying my delicious bagel from Panera on my last day of freedom, I came up with a list of problems that I am currently facing come 8:00 tomorrow morning.

1) I don't have my first day of school outfit picked out. Who only knows what the buildings temperatures will be like.

2) I didn't get my end of summer pedicure. #FirstWorldPains

3) As of 11:00 Saturday night, I did not have a professor for my History class.

4) I received an email from my business writing class professor asking me to print out the syllabus. No where to be found.

5) I have yet to look up the locations for my classes.

6) After lucking out and missing the traffic nightmare of a mess with the bridge, I thought I was in the clear. Negative. Dad told me that I need to take an alternate route. I could deal. No biggie. Then I asked, how long will I need to take this route? NOVEMBER.

7) It didn't hit me until last night that I will not be able to sleep in until Friday. I guess this is a win win situation. I only have to close one day at work, and get to open the rest, but setting the alarm for 6:20 everyday? Yikes.

8) Rain is forecasted to start late tonight lasting into tomorrow morning. Trucks, early morning rush hour, driving alternate routes... in the rain. Don't mix.

9) I'm trying to stay excited and optimistic. But failing. Miserably.

On another couple of notes. Snooki has welcomed her long awaited baby boy Lorenzo Dominic into the world.  September 1st will be a magical day for all Starbucks lovers. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE TIME!!! T- 170 hours until the Battle of The Governor's cup commences. Did I mention it is supposed to be a cool 90° come kickoff? That ain't no Football weather.

30 Class days until Christmas break.

-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment