Wednesday, August 8, 2012

10 Things...

That I won't be able to do once I loose my freedom come August 27th.

1) Sleeping until the crack of noon. (Not that I don't, because my body doesn't allow me, but you get the idea.)

2) Have absolutely no guilt lounging around not doing anything.

3) Working random hours at the market.

4) Making breakfast/lunch dates with Mom.

5) Planning my day around Luke Russert's television appearances. ( Me? Pssssshhh. Like I would do that.)

6) Blogging whenever I please.  I guess this would be a good time to go ahead and say that there will be very minimal blogging this Fall. I'm taking a Business writing class and History in the 20th century. Again which will be writing heavy class.

7)  Watching hours of The XXX Olympiad

8) Oooooo. A new celebrity memoir out on Kindle? Sure, I'd love to read it.

9) Having the Chinese Sweat Shop open whenever I please. ( More on that later)

10) NAPPING. Anytime. I. Please.

Summer 2012. It's been real. It's been fun. It's been semi relaxing. Now if you'll do me a favor and get me to Christmas break, that'd be fab.

-Sara-

1 comment:

  1. wait who has a new memoir coming out?!?!?! i'm going to the beach...need suggestions!

    ReplyDelete