Friday, June 8, 2012

Strawberry Confidential...

As I sit here compiling my thoughts on joining the movement, I guess I'll blog about some of the ridiculous happenings/thoughts in my so called life.

Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time since March 27th, 2005 and a hundred and something episodes, I actually understood the entire episode of Grey's. You don't understand how excited I am to to be able to say that. What episode you ask? Season 6, Give Peace A Chance. I won't bore you with details of the episode, but because I am getting ready to be tested on the brain/spinal cord, it's only appropriate that I watch the episode in which Patrick Dempsey narrates the episode. So maybe watching Grey's every night has finally paid off.

F-R-I-E-N-D-S marathon every night this week? What a perfect week for it to happen.

After experiencing below normal temperatures in June, I decided to take advantage of it, and sit out for a couple of hours. It's 80° with a slight breeze. I won't get that burned. WRONG. Tonight is the first night (Friday) since Sunday that I haven't been itching. Oh, and did I mention that I'm already peeling? That's not supposed to happen until the end of July.

I came across my first walnut of the season.

In case you live in a cave, theres a chance that I could finally see a Triple Crown winner this weekend at Belmont. The last horse to win, which happened to be Secretariat, won in 1974, and that was well before my time. BREAKING NEWS: After coming down with a case of tendionitis, the legendary horse has been pulled from the race, and will head back to his home of Cal-if-orn-ia Monday morning where he will live a happily retired life. I wish I could retire at the age of three.

The Queens Jubilee? Nothing short of booorrrrriiinnnggg. I mean I did enjoy the occasional glimpse of William and Catherine. But come on, lets just get to the real deal; the OLYMPICS.

ESPN announced that Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, and Bubba Watson will be on a team for next weekends U.S. Open. I'll be watching for Bubba.

Miley Cyrus is engaged to long time boyfriend Liam Hensworth. Next.

Looking for new music? YouTube Sundy Best. Yes, you read that correctly, Sundy Best. That's not a typo. Sundy. Best. Trust me. You won't be disappointed.

Am I missing something about the phenomenon show of Downton Abbey? Apparently I am.

Matthew McConaughey is getting married to his Lady Camilla Alves this weekend. I will never stop loving him. If we share the same birthdays I think we are meant to be together. Camilla, you're gorgeous and everything, but I loved him first.

Having my boss call me? TWICE? On my cell phone? At home? After working all day? I can check that off my PFM bucket list.

Good ole Lilo totaled her Porshe, landed her self in the hospital, and got cut from the highly profiled Gotti movie. #Notyourbestweekever. #Ouch.

The local weather for Monday is calling for all day downpours. Hey big guy upstairs, please, I beg of you, can you hold off for at least a half an hour while I travel to school? I don't mind driving in light to steady rain, but this coming week is one week it can't rain. I have a test on the brain first thing Monday morning, and on top of test anxiety, a downpour of rain would not make me a happy camper. #Pleaseandthankyou

ESPN is reporting that there is a strong (notice the emphasis on the word strong) chance that the UL basketball team could be the number ONE team heading into the season. #L1C4

I am now the proud owner of a unicorn charm. Yea, you read that right. A unicorn charm.

Please note, I am trying harder to blog more often. I know I have not met your daily fix, but if you know my current schedule, I think you would understand.


-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment