Thursday, June 21, 2012

From One To America...

How free am I? I'm America.

After arriving home from my final, I didn't know what to do with myself my free time. I hadn't gotten to experience freedom since May 8th, and I forgot what it was like.  On the first afternoon of Freedom, I didn't know how to act.  What was I to do? 

It's only appropriate that I commence Summer 2012 with a celebratory lunch of peanut butter and goldfish followed by an afternoon of napping and rewinding back to the second season of Grey's Anatomy. Wait. Hadn't I just come home from being tested on 7 weeks of material? And that's what I decided to do? #Lamesauce. I sure do lead an exciting life. 

On my first FULL day of experiencing Summer, I had a date until 2:00 at the fruit market, where I would finally get back into the swing of things, and then only to be greeted with the Breakfast angel bringing us doughnut holes. Oh yea, and then another sweet angel customer bringing us homemade apple cake. And you think we work at a fruit market. #sweetsfordayyyyysssss. 

And then of course, who can forget the books I have been waiting weeks to read??! In case you are wondering what I like to read in my free time, I enjoy the autobiographies/memoirs. And no, not of past Presidents or First Ladies. Give me my Kindle, a copy of a really cheesy memoir, (my favorite? Ali Wentworth's Ali In Wonderland) and I am set for the afternoon. 

Up next:
Lots, And Lots, And Lots Of THIS.

In other worthless news: Lilo Update: New details are coming out about Lindsay's crash. According to her work (Lifetime Movie) contract, under no circumstances was she to be driving. Maybe we really should read the fine print. And, after all that? Caught speeding. Oops. 

I experienced my first full Twitter shutdown. Yes. Twitter was down for more than an hour. And then after breathing a sigh of relief, it promptly shut it's self down again. According to @CNNMoney, this has been the longest Twitter shutdown since October 2011. Get it together people. Get it together. 

And finally, today is The Arm Candy I will never have 30th's birthday... Maybe next year? 

Baby 

To

Total Babe. 
-Sara-

No comments:

Post a Comment